Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819

Thread: 125G Reef

Club Supporter

Nope, your both wrong... :)
    What do both swat teams and military all over the world rely on when it comes to semi auto shot guns?
    Benelli of cause, shoots anything from the lightest loaded training rounds to heavy loaded hunting rounds without any mods or settings.

And with that true and solid statement we can keep Carries thread free of guns... :)
    (You bought the wrong guns boys...) ;b

Club Supporter

Benelli doesn't make shotguns. Just toys.

And we wouldn't need to discuss guns if Carrie posted more pictures.

Speaking of which Carrie you still have that pink Candy Cane? If so interested in selling a frag?

Club Supporter

I have a purple candycane with blue mouths.

Click here to enlarge

It's growing a little lopsided on one side I see so I will probably be chopping some heads off it. It doesn't have great color right now like this picture, as I extended my light duration for my SPS and I see some of my LPS have lost some color. I'm sure it will come back once they adjust.

You are pretty far. Ever come down this way? I could probably send it on the bus, but I would have to look into that to see if it would be worth it for you.

ECAS member

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by carriej Click here to enlarge

It's growing a little lopsided on one side I see so I will probably be chopping some heads off it.
    I lol'd reading this :D Very nice photo and I always look forward to updates on your tank.
    |Discus|Angelfish|Cardinal Tetras|
    "When in doubt, do a water change."

Club Supporter

Click here to enlarge

It's growing a little lopsided on one side I see so I will probably be chopping some heads off it. It doesn't have great color right now like this picture, as I extended my light duration for my SPS and I see some of my LPS have lost some color. I'm sure it will come back once they adjust.

You are pretty far. Ever come down this way? I could probably send it on the bus, but I would have to look into that to see if it would be worth it for you.
    Yeah I'd love to pick up a piece. It seems to be one of those things I can't find that often locally. I do get up around Moncton every one in awhile.

You coming down for the social by chance?

Club Supporter

Would love to make the social, I won't know for sure until that weekend. It's a long ways from here and would be a very late night back. Have to make sure my husband is going to be home to be here for the dog. However if you ever are planning on a Moncton trip let me know.

Club Supporter

Click here to enlarge

I could easily take the chance that one of those beauties could survive the trip over here, and they probably would.
    They are amazing!

Club Supporter

Would love to make the social, I won't know for sure until that weekend. It's a long ways from here and would be a very late night back. Have to make sure my husband is going to be home to be here for the dog. However if you ever are planning on a Moncton trip let me know.
    Will do.

Club Supporter

[QUOTE=Nuggs;174889]Benelli doesn't make shotguns. Just toys.

Yes, my friends have both a winchester and a mossberg, so interesting to sit by the fire and see them changing o-rings and other stuff...
    I just check that I haven't got a round in the chamber and go to sleep...
    :)

Club Supporter

How's your tank doing Carrie? Must be really filling in now I bet with that ati light lol

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819