Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Pond thieves

ECAS member

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by erikdover Click here to enlarge
    Bb will bounce off. Now a 3/4 in steel ball bearing and a slingshot. Hmmmmm that will hurt a ton. And they dont come back. But not dead either. Like I said I love animals. Sometimes u gotta act like one when dealing with them.
    That's a horrible idea. Either kill it outright or don't. Injuring it is not humane at all. For all you know you may have cracked a rib or jaw and the the thing runs off to starve to death..

When I lived in Moncton, a family of them hung out in my backyard. We made it a point to make sure there was never any garbage they could get into and they eventually moved on.

Anyway,
    For the turtle run we have, it's covered with chicken wire and weighted down with large rocks and cinder blocks. Garbage cans are also bungied tightly shut.

Peppermint oil is good rodent repellent. Has anyone tried it with raccoons?

Also, this is an old thread...

Club Supporter

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Guppies_pond Click here to enlarge
    And a raccoon could kill a 2 and a half year old kid specially when you have them come in groups of 6-12 Hugh raccoons and I would fight that in court and say to a judge ya I shot it with a BB gun because the fact I called the city they told me to call one place and they place said you have to rent a trap for like 25-50 bucks a day then have to rehome it and I will get pics of them Nexted time they come to my house and u can see them or I'll Pm you and see if u can come remove them since I'm so crule but this is getting off topic so I'm gonna say lets put a end to it and can't you buy a plastic top for that pond you got to keep your fish safe
    Raccoons are nocturnal. Why is a 2 1/2 year old outside by himself in the middle of the night?

I always hate when raccoons form roving packs to hunt humans. Just like vampires.

Grow up.

ECAS member

Actual I've seen them by my front door in the day time and I do take my son out in the day time and if I gotta go somewheres and its night time I do take my son cause I'm not gonna leave him alone and for the whole smart remark I don't appreciate it and I tried to drop it an guess what nuggs I grew up and said let's get back to the topic and by the fact I said that and your still trying to put someone down that shows how you should practice what you preach and let's get back to the topic this person wants help not a bunch of bull s***

Super Moderator

Ok that's enough, thread closed.

The original poster hasn't even been online in over a year and the current discussion is unrelated and a bit ridiculous .

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234