Thread: Aponogeton natans - free to good home

ECAS member

Aponogeton natans - free to good home

Hey all,

I've been away from the forums for a goodly while now. Mostly working and paying my planted tank less mind than I ought to. I'll post some pics once I clean things up a little. In the mean time, I've got a pile of Aponogeton natans that I'd like to replace with something either red or stemmed.

The long and short of it: if anyone is interested in some, it's free for the taking. If you've got a neat plant to trade, bonus. If not, I've got lots that I can spread out and give time to fill in.

PM if interested. I'm going to post in the "market" as well to avoid the ire of the mods, but this forum seemed like it might be the best targeted.
    In absentia no longer!

ECAS member

Sent you a pm a few days ago.

ECAS member

i am interested. i should be in hali saturday. shoot me a text at 9025321600 and we can arrange pick up

10g Cherry & Crystal Black Shrimp//33g Guppy Tank//33g setup for Green Terror//33g setup for Tequila Fish//33g Blood Red & Green Jewel
    55g Mbuna Cichlid//29g QT//55g Heckel's Thread-Finned Acara//46g Apistogramma Panduro//90g Angel & BNP​//​120g Saltwater//120g Fresh Water Community

ECAS member

What's the market

Super Moderator

Market "aka classifieds section , but this post is almost a year old

Super Moderator Chopper Challenge Champion

Long dead thread, but yeah, the market is where you post ads for anything for sale, trade or giveaway. Or things you are looking for. One place to find all those things instead of cluttering up other sections of the forum. I will be closing this thread since I assume the vendor found what they were looking for or have dealt with the plant issue. If not, they can post it again in the proper area.