Thread: Help needed in PEI...

ECAS member

Help needed in PEI...

My tank just got hit with with look like Velvet... and I need to get my fished out of my reef tank ASAP to treat them... I got a 40 gal breader to put them in for the process but I need a filter and some heater to borrow for the process... Does anybody in PEI got some spare equipment that I could borrow for a couples of weeks... I would hate losing all the fished I have in my tank... Already lost two Tang...
    Thanks for your help...

ECAS member

That sucks to hear! If I were closer I'd help you. Did you add a new fish recently? It be nice to know where you picked it up.

ECAS member

I added a new orange shoulder tang that I had in quarantine for a month and everything was fine and then my Atlantic blue became full of white velvet and two days later he was dead and my orange shoulder too... now my pJ carinals are starting to have blury eyes... need to get them out now before I lose everything in my reef tank...

ECAS member

What do you need

ECAS member

A Heather and a filter that could support a 40 gal breeder and a good amount of biomass... Dan is lending me is 40 gal breeder but got all my extra filter and heater in used right now on my frag and pred tank...