Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Tell us how you found us ...

ECAS member

Hi I'm new to this site, got the link from a pet store employee. Had a tank (10 gal) for about 4 years now and I just installed a inwall 55 gallon. I'm pretty excited about it and had it running for about two weeks now. Today was the first day I populated it. Big fan of the mbuna's.

ECAS member

Your inwall tank looks great. Nice job.
    My fish are more than my hobby, they're my passion. GetFish Aquarium ... 163 St-Laurent, Dieppe, NB (506)860-0919.. 300+ different types of fish and inverts.

ECAS member

Welcome to our forum, Jason. We look forward to hearing more from you. Remember we are here to help so if you have any questions please don't be afraid to ask. Also anything you want to share here is always welcome.
    1-70g, 1-35g, 1-30g, 1-28g, 1-25g, 1-20g. White Top Haras, Multis, Brichardis, Swordtails, Mountain Minnows, Cories, Snakeskin Gouramis, Gold Gourami,Celestial Pearl Danios, Banjo Catfish, Upsidedown catfish, etc.

ECAS member

I found a link on the kijiji.ca website :)
    Dory: I shall call him Squishy and he shall be mine and he shall be my Squishy. Come on, Squishy Come on, little Squishy. [baby talk, the jellyfish stings her] -------------> Dory: Ow. Bad Squishy, bad Squishy.

ECAS member

My son told me about the site, he has not kept fish for a year , he just started a new family, but he is hinting that he would like my 30G cube for a salt water set up.
    1 -46G bowfront ,1-33G - Community , 20G holding tank yellow labs,

ECAS member

Surfing the net on fish info and stumbled upon the local site on the aquahobby.com site looking up combinations and hoping to find canada buyers/sellers.

Club Supporter

Welcome aboard !

Your a neon as your new here... the more posts you make, the diff. types of fish this will change to. Just makes it interesting :P

Min

ECAS member

Hi, Annie, and welcome to our forum. It was a pleasure meeting you. I am looking forward to chatting with you again. The pleco is doing great in his new home. :)

Further to what Mindy has said, once you become an ECAS member the 'neon' will change to 'ECAS Member' no matter how many posts you've made.

Barbara
    1-70g, 1-35g, 1-30g, 1-28g, 1-25g, 1-20g. White Top Haras, Multis, Brichardis, Swordtails, Mountain Minnows, Cories, Snakeskin Gouramis, Gold Gourami,Celestial Pearl Danios, Banjo Catfish, Upsidedown catfish, etc.

ECAS member

That is correct. It may take 4 or 5 weeks. :)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by pigmalian
    Thats cool. I noticed there is going to be a PU shopping night...... guess things wont be processed by then eh?
    im sure you would have your card by then. if not, im sure there will be other members there when you are that can voutch for you, or let you use their card or somthing to that effect im sure. you should get the membership benifits and officially be a member once your membership dues are accepted by ECAS im assuming.

ECAS member

I found the site because of my wife.
    she is from Germany and over there aquarium clubs are very popular.
    I was living there for a while and there are amazing aquariums in some towns. the government sponsor's it.
    she asked me if there are any here?....googled it, and were hooked.
    love it

scott
    90g s/a cichlids, 55g mixed cichlids

ECAS member

A planted 55 gallon, chinese high fin banded shark, 2 bala sharks, 3 zebra danios, 3 neon tetras, common pleco, assassin snail and some pond snails.
    A planted 10 gallon, 3 columbian tetras, a pleco, 3 assassin snails, and a crap load of pond snails.

ECAS member

i was told about this site by garys thanks gary
    130 gallon saltwater, may start another fishroom thanks to GaryS's display :)

ECAS member

I too found out through gary.
    25 Brackish, 22 Gallon Salt

ECAS member

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Matthew123
    gary is great guy, verry outgoing and is like a kid in a candy store whenever he comes into work lol
    130 gallon saltwater, may start another fishroom thanks to GaryS's display :)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by cubro84
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Matthew123
    gary is great guy, verry outgoing and is like a kid in a candy store whenever he comes into work lol
    lol

ECAS member

Seen a flyer last year at Ruffins and have been a guest surfer for over a year before I joined.
    90 gal community, 30 gal tetra, 10 gal - cherry barbs

ECAS member

I was looking at www.usedpei.com and came across the ad with a link to this site!! Thanks, very helpful so far.

ECAS member

I'm new to ECAS, found this site while researching aquarium set-up a while back, went to Talk Fish! and here I am again :P

ECAS member

I googled for a local aquarium community.
    29g: 1 Featherfin Synodotis, 1 Pleco, 3 Neon Tetras, 4 male Guppies, 2 Blue German Rams, 1 Platy. / 10g: 1 male Guppy, 1 Pleco, 2 Corys

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast