Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Tell us how you found us ...

ECAS member

I bought a tank from Rhonda from Shubenacadie. She recommended this site to me and was very helpful to me to help get me started on the hobby as I am a first time owner of having fish.
    Of all the things I miss the most, it is my mind.

Super Moderator Chopper Challenge Champion

I was told about this site by Leah, a co worker at UNB

ECAS member

I found a businesscard on the counter of the petstore for this site and picked it up. I've had it in my wallet for about 4 months and finally decided to check it out.

ECAS member

I found a call for memberships on kijiji, just as I decided to get back into betta breeding, (but with better stock this time around) after a nine year absence.

ECAS Ambassador

fishwacky got me into this site and i'm grateful!
    “If you do not like your experience, then you must change the nature of your conscious thoughts and expectations.”

ECAS member

I was looking on kijiji, and saw the ad for the free membership!!

ECAS member

Re: Tell us how you found us ...

I saw the for sale ad on Kijiji for the aquariums and lights. So i made my way over here to register.

ECAS member

I sold my 2 goldfish on kijiji and Heather adopted them she told me about this website :D I am really happy about this website because fishies are my life. I am actually part fish... lol just kidding! :lol:

ECAS member

i was told by i very helpfull woman at pets unlimited in truro and iam glad she did i like this site alot very helpfull and everyone is very nice its nice to see a polite and professional site
    My Biggest Fear Is When Iam Dead My Wife Will Sell My Aquarium Gear For What I "SAID" I Paid For It

I kept seeing the add on Kijiji. I am just getting back into having a tank and am wanting to learn more. I love having a planted tank and would love to learn more. I am currently looking for small samples of plants people would be pruned from others tanks. Instead of throwing them out. I would love to have a chance to be able to come and get them. Thanks for reading!

ECAS member

Kijiji Ad before christmas

MelissaK "found" me and I am so greatful. I came looking for help with the aquarium(how to look after it) There is a lot of useful and informative help on this site. I am using what I have read from other users to try and save a 60$ betta from Thiland. I would never have had a clue how to do it with out the older wiser users on this site. Thanks folks.

ECAS member

Hello I am just new to this site. I can't remember where I got a business card with your website address but that is how i found your site I like the fact that it is an eat coast site since I live in Bridgewater I value the opinions and advice from other Maritimers with regards to the fish community. Hope to learn a lot form you all and and happy to be a part of this site :) I have a small tank ( soon getting a much bigger one) and am raising African cichlids. Not sure of the breeds for the were sold to me as mixed cichlids from Pets Unlimited. Also have 1 pleco and 2 very cool Beaufortia kweichowensis.

ECAS Ambassador

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Small Fry
    Hello I am just new to this site. I can't remember where I got a business card with your website address but that is how i found your site I like the fact that it is an eat coast site since I live in Bridgewater I value the opinions and advice from other Maritimers with regards to the fish community. Hope to learn a lot form you all and and happy to be a part of this site :) I have a small tank ( soon getting a much bigger one) and am raising African cichlids. Not sure of the breeds for the were sold to me as mixed cichlids from Pets Unlimited. Also have 1 pleco and 2 very cool Beaufortia kweichowensis.
    welcome post some pics and hopefully we can identify them for ya
    “If you do not like your experience, then you must change the nature of your conscious thoughts and expectations.”

ECAS member

I am not very computer savey and I would very much like to post some pics of my fish in hopes they can be identified properly. I have looked over the site and have not figured out how to do this. If you could please explain to me how this can be done I would very thankful. Dump it down so I can follow the process LOLOL or get another to help me post my pics. Thanks in advance :)

ECAS Ambassador/Forum Moderator

To get your images to post, you first need to upload them to an image hosting site like photobucket. Once you've uploaded at photobucket, there is an "img" code that you copy and then paste into your post here. Hope I've explained it well enough and to be honest I haven't done it since we switched to the new forum so if I need correcting someone please pipe up.

kijiji.ca
    55 gallon African Cichlid Tank ,

Found this group via kijijji

ECAS member

came across it one night sitting at work with nothing to do, and looking up fish stuff.

ECAS member

Hi Everyone.

I stumbled upon this forum when I googled "Sunsun hw-302". I snooped around alittle bit, & decided to join. Thanks for having me.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast