Thread: Using Photobucket to add pictures to ECAS!

Owner

Using Photobucket to add pictures to ECAS!

Here at ECAS we love when members share their pictures!
    The ECAS server to not large enough to store all the photos from members so we recommend using a 3rd party site to store and share your pics.

Photobucket.com is the site I use along with many other members! It is free and easy to use. Additionally I like the idea of having another spot to store my photos. If anything ever happens to my computer I can have access to all my pictures again through Photobucket!

Once you have signed up at Photobucket.com you can upload your pictures and videos. To put them on ECAS all you have to do is copy the image code and paste it into your thread!

When you are in your library you can copy the image code from under the picture you want as
    seen in the picture below. Paste that link into your thread and presto!

Click here to enlarge

When you are viewing the individual photo the image code can be found on the
    right hand side of the page as pictured below
    Click here to enlarge

Once you have a Photobucket account you can use it directly though ECAS
    for even more convenience!
    When you are creating a new thread, or posting in an existing one (make sure to hit the "Go Advanced" button) you will see a spot where you can log into Photobucket. It should look like this:
    Click here to enlarge

Once you are signed in you can scroll through your pictures, select the one you want and the image
    code will be displayed underneath so you can easily copy and paste it into the thread.

Click here to enlarge
    Also you can upload your pictures to Photobucket directly in ECAS by clicking on the "Choose File" button. This will allow you to browse your computer, once you find the picture you want select it and hit the "Upload" button. Your newly uploaded pic will show up along with your other Photobucket pictures! So really if you are using Photobucket only for uploading pics to ECAS, you don't have to go to the Photobucket webpage again!

I hope this makes sense, sometimes I am not always clear when I try to write out directions :) If there are any questions feel free to chime in. I love seeing pictures from other members so I hope this helps!
    ..` A woman needs a man like a fish needs a net. ..`

Super Moderator Chopper Challenge Champion

You should make this a sticky in the photo area

Owner

Thread is now a sticky in the Photo lounge!
    ..` A woman needs a man like a fish needs a net. ..`