Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My poor plants

ECAS member

Thanks for that information I do believe I need New light so if any one has 48 glow light Ima looking to. Buy one .

ECAS member

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Charlie Click here to enlarge
    Since you quoted my post , can i ask what is your point? At no time in my post did i suggest any solution, i merely asked for some info & suggested it may give a better understanding of what can be the issue or issues.
    If i misunderstood your post , i apologize, but it does come over a bit aggressive,i have been in the planted tank hobby more years than i care to count & have been very successful at it .
    I`ll take my leave at this point.
    Sorry, just want to apologize...

I tend to avoid aquarium forums/communities because of personal disagreements with the direction of flow they take in this hobby. Occasionally I drop in here because as much as I dislike forums and aquarium communities, I'd actually like to see the hobby better supported in the East, and occasionally I try to do stuff like distribute daphnia cysts, or lend a hand where I can, etc.

Mix that with me partying a little too hard on a Friday, and you basically get me making a public jerk out of myself. Regardless, not cool of me.

Anyways, not to derail the thread any further....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12