Thread: I'm back!

Super Moderator

I'm back!

Almost two years since I had to shut down almost all my tanks, and I am finally back into fish keeping! Right now I have two 10g planted male betta tanks, a 30g long betta sorority in the works (4 females right now, 3 ottos, and a school of ember tetras),and FINALLY my 125g long tank is up and running (though nothing in it but plants until I track down the very specific stock I want). I have plans to start up 2 more tanks (a 90g, and a 40g breeder, both aiming for biotope tanks), but those will be a while. Everything is still growing in, but it is so nice to have planted tanks again. Also, I am sorely missing my shrimp... will need to track down my favourite custodians sooner rather than later. I am recharging my camera battery, but I will post some pictures of the tanks, such as they are, and fish once I get a chance.

Club Supporter

Sounds great.

Club Supporter

Hey Red!!!

I saw you posted yesterday and thought YAY, she's back. Glad to have you.

I hope this means life has settled for you. I've thought of you often and wondered how you have been

Tammie

Super Moderator

Back and already planning my basement fishroom for breeding ;) Life is... almost settled. At least settled in being unsettled. I really needed my fish tanks back in my life, so I am moving them up the priority list! Sticking to 100% freshwater this time, and not fighting my natural soft water, so I get to play with my SA and Asian favourites. Now to track down the fish/inverts I want, which may take some doing.