What to do with my last 2 weeks of vacation...How about reseal a tank and sort through all of my extra gear? Not the most fun thing to do with time off but it needs to be done!

This 55G was acquired around the same time as my 30G long tank, but I chise the lower profile for aesthetic reasons. It desperately needs a reseal, the prior owner kept heaping silicone onto silicone in hopes to plug a leak...
Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

I also have several Fluval 303s that I need to go through to see what is good and what isn't. One can is brand new in packaging minus the motor assembly. 4 look to be complete as well as an old Marineland Magnum plus a few parts for that. There is a new valve and suction cup kit as well. None of the complete filters have shut off valves. I think my plan with these is to make a good one with shutoff for easier cleaning and replace the AC500 on the 30 long since it has a noisy impeller. The rest of the parts will either be kept as spares or sold, although I assume the only people who would want them would be to keep an old filter alive longer.