Thread: Wtb 135g + tank

ECAS member

Wink Wtb 135g + tank

Looking for a 6ft tank. 135g or larger. Looking for a drilled tank. Shoot me a message if you have something.

ECAS member

I have a 240g Acrylic Tenecor Tank if you are interested. 8' x 2' x 2'. $850. Tank only. The "table" is also included but its not designed to have filters under it.

Message me at vdubdarren@gmail.com if you are interested.

ECAS member

Do you have any pics of your tank

ECAS member

Petsmart have 6 foot tanks.The whole system about or less than $1000.00 taxes in.

ECAS member

If it's new you want, Aquarica in Bedford can get any tank you want -- and their prices are really quite reasonable.
    Buy Tropica Plants Online at Aquascape.Plus

ECAS member

They may have sold it.It was new.I haven't been in there for a long while now.It was something like $899.00 for the kit.At the crossing.I thought that was a very good buy with all included.

ECAS member

Blue Lagoon, that was the Aqueon 125 gallon with the greyish stand, right? Real nice looking setup. I've seen it for $500 on some year's Black Friday specials at the local PetSmart store itself.

Interesting tidbit. One year I went to reserve it at the PetSmart site. It's not even listed on the Canadian Petsmart. Only the US site and you can't reserve it there for Canada. So, the only advertising that tank even gets is with walk-ins.

ECAS member

It was Aqueon 125 gal.,but I thought it was a black stand and with LED lights.

ECAS member

Was it this one? This is the only 125 I have seen at PetSmart. Again, you can't see this on the Cndn version, only the US site:
    https://www.petsmart.com/fish/tanks-aquariums-and-nets/aquariums/aqueon-125-gallon-led-aquarium-ensemble-48563.html
    tank.jpg

It's generally $799 to $899 here in Canada, and sometimes on Black Friday (in a few weeks from now) they put this tank, stand and light kits down as low as $500 which really is a decent deal.

ECAS member

Really don't remember to be exact on the stand color but I also thought the LED stripe was one 6 footer.With two glass tops also.