Thread: Longfin Albino Plecos

ECAS member

Longfin Albino Plecos

Looking to purchase some longfin albino plecos for a 40 gallon tank we're looking to set up so not in a rush for them right away. Located in Eastern Passage and willing to travel within HRM for them.

ECAS member

I have some, how many do you want?

ECAS member

Dale, I have no idea if my messages are getting to you or not but I replied a couple times and can't find any sent messages in my folder so who knows. Thought I would message you on here as well just in case.

I'm not sure if you got my other two messages but if you did sorry for double sending. I'm just not sure my outgoing replies are sending or not? I am looking for three plecos but not sure when I'll be ready for them. A friend of my husband was supposed to give us an established 20 gallon set up to house a couple fish in until we got our big tank set up and established but he has since changed his mind. Someone on the forum offered us some mulm from their canister filter to help establish our tank more quickly so I'm hoping we can make that happen so I can get the tank ready fairly quickly. I will contact you once we have a tank ready for the fish and see if you still have any left.

ECAS member

Ya but when u get the mulm u gotta have the fish so the bacteria don’t die off

ECAS member

Guppies_pond - I was thinking of chucking some danios in there at first. I hear they are pretty hardy and can be used to help cycle a new tank setup. It's been about 6 or 7 years since I've had a tank and every time I started a tank previously it was done so using substrate, filter media and/or water from an established tank so I forgot all about starting one and needing to have it established before throwing a bunch of fish in it!

ECAS member

Delete ad