Thread: Anyone still around?

ECAS member

Anyone still around?

Long time no see! Guess who's finally back on the East coast! haha

Thinking of doing another Nano reef for mainly coral maybe a Fluval Sea Evo or something and add a protein skimmer just to "test" the waters.

Any posters still hanging around or have we moved on to another area? (not seeing many new posts in general)

Super Moderator

I'm still here. I check the site everyday to see if someone is still around.

ECAS member

Good to hear from you!

In terms of vendors now it seems like we have a lot more options for marine! Afk, 1 fish 2 fish, and now Living Reef. Do folks have preferences vendor-wise these days!

I am looking at Fragbox in Ontario and they have amazing stock and prices but I would like to support local even though some things are 60+ dollars more locally from what I'm seeing.

Also in terms of the community aspect where are folks connecting these days if not here?

Super Moderator

Probably facebook is where most people connect. I definitively prefer the forum format myself over facebook. I don't do anything salt, so I'm not much help to you there.

Owner

Nano tanks are fun! I have a 16 gallon biocube, no idea what I doing yet, but its fun.

For local, not sure if you moved back to NS or not, but I do quite enjoy 1 fish 2 fish. The store is amazing! So many tanks and the dry goods are well stocked. Haven't been there in a while with travel restrictions but I still order online and have some stuff bussed over. Been happy with all my fish and coral!

I have also ordered from Frag Box. Coral, inverts and macro algae.....great service no complaints :) Frag Box also has an awesome youtube channel!

While ECAS is quiet these days we are still here, would love to see some pics of your tank once you get it going! ARRG is also still around, seems pretty active too fr the salty folk!
    ..` A woman needs a man like a fish needs a net. ..`